GINA'S CARE PACKAGE
Your friend Gina has sent you a care package to check-in on you during this hard time.
When you call to thank her something doesn’t feel right as her phone’s voicemail goes straight to the sound of radio static…
Use the clues in your care package to find Gina and make sure she’s alright!
Ready to Play? Just follow the four easy steps below!
CHOOSE YOUR VERSION
All Team Members will download the Online Only Instructions and Online Care Package Items as a .pdf and begin the game together via a video chat or team meeting platform.
PRINt AT HOME
After printing the documents below, one team member will volunteer to be the RIDDLE HIDER. As the Riddle Hider they will hide the care package items around the household. After this is done the rest of the team will need to solve a series of riddles to gather all of the lost care package items before they can begin.
NOTE: Once all care package items are gathered the RIDDLE HIDER will be able to join the game again. This creates a scavenger hunt style for a more challenging game!
*If no one is willing to be the RIDDLE HIDER your team will only need to print the Print At Home Instructions.pdf and Care Package Items.pdf and begin together.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FILES
Download your Instructions Here:
Download your Care Package Items Here:
PRINT AT HOME
Download and Print your Instructions Here:
Download and Print your Care Package Items Here:
Download and Print Riddle Hider Guide Here (For Riddle Hider Eyes Only):
ONLINE ONLY PLAYERS WILL NEED:
1. A computer with internet access
2. A .pdf viewer with annotation abilities
3. A document to write any notes you may have
4. A smartphone with general smartphone apps
5. A timer* (optional but it’s fun to see if you can get out in 1 hour)
6. A video chat or conference platform if playing with friends
7. A positive attitude and a team that communicates and works together (not optional)
PRINT AT HOME PLAYERS WILL NEED:
1. A Printer with printing capabilities
Note: You DO NOT have to print in color but it would be more ideal!
If you do not have color printing use the .pdf file for reference.
If you want to limit your color printing please print pages 1-4 of the “Care Package Items” .pdf in color and the rest in black and white.
If you do not have a printer you can do this escape room by viewing the .pdf
2. A Maximum of 20 pieces of printer paper
3. Scissors to cut apart the Care Package Item pages
4. Scratch pencil and paper (to write down your notes)
5. A computer with internet access
6. A smartphone with general smartphone apps
7. A timer* (optional but it’s fun to see if you can get out in 1 hour)
8. Colored pencils or crayons* (optional, pencils will work also)
9. A positive attitude and a team that communicates and works together (not optional)